Payment & Cancellation Policy
- A deposit of 50% must be made when you make your reservation. (Secure your reservation with a credit card.)
- For reservations made 60 days or less from the date of arrival, full payment is required.
- The balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. This will automatically be charged to your card on file.
- Full refund (minus 10% handling charge) if canceled more than 60 days prior to arrival during the regular season. Full refund during peak season if canceled 90 days prior to arrival (minus 15% handling charge). Peak seasons are; Dec 18-Jan 7th , the first three weeks of March, and 1 week before and after Easter.
- No refund for no-shows or for unused portions of accommodations.
- There will be a US$ 100.00 handling fee for refund transactions.
- A refundable $350.00 security deposit is collected on deposit, at time of booking. The deposit may not be used to pay for damages incurred during guest stay.
Unfortunately we cannot offer refunds within the cancellation periods as a result of airline delays, strikes, weather conditions, travel advisories, hurricanes, personal emergencies or sickness. We strongly recommend travel insurance in order to safeguard against such potential circumstances.